Hey there lovelies! In case you missed it, yesterday was repeal day!
I believe everyone should know how to make at least on fancy cocktail. A couple of weeks ago I taught some Circle Seven Five party girls just that.
A Bee’s Knees is equal parts easy, and delicious. It uses only 3 simple ingredients, gin, lemon juice, and honey simple syrup.
For the simple syrup:
- Add equal parts honey and water to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until dissolved.
For the Bee’s Knees:
- In a metal shaker combine 2 ounces of gin (we used Ford’s), 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice, and 1/2 ounce honey syrup.
- Top the shaker with ice and close.
- Give it a good shake for about 10 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled coupe glass and garnish with a lemon peel ribbon.
- Show of to all your friends how fancy you are and enjoy.
I hope you’ll take this and enjoy impressing all your holiday guests with this super easy cocktail!