Is anyone else in complete shock that it is now May??? MAY. What? The past few months have flown by.
I wanted to take this time to realign myself with my New Years goals. (Click here to read the rest of my goals!). I’m actually kind of proud of how many of them I have stuck with. However, there is one goal in particular that I’ve had the most trouble with. Getting healthy.
Getting healthy is the most difficult, for me, because it takes the longest. It takes an effort. It takes giving up eating ice cream every day. (Insert broken heart emoji here.)
So to stay on track, and for my sanity, I have come up with a few ways to keep myself on track.
1. Continue doing Orangetheory twice a week. (Bonus: find another workout you love as much for the other days.)
2. Think about what I am about to eat. How will it make me feel in the moment and how will my body react to it later? (I’m looking at you dairy!)
3. Get a check up already. (I’m the worst and will only go to the doctor if I am at the angry flames out of the top of the head face on the pain scale).
4. Go on dates that don’t focus so heavily on indulgent meals. Focus more on activities that are fun and get us off our butts.
5. Keep loving who I am. (Because mental health is just as important as physical health).
6. Find healthier alternatives to my favorite treats. (Has anyone tried frozen banana slices? So good.)
7. Invest in some cute workout gear. Like this tank from Tee Chic! It is too cute to be worn while on a Netflix binge.
How do you keep yourself aligned with your goals? What are your tips for staying healthy? What is your favorite workout? What are your tricks for eating healthy without getting bored?
Let me know in the comments!